forum de la guilde Ãbyss Index du Forum

forum de la guilde Ãbyss Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Like And See What Happens

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde Ãbyss Index du Forum -> Ãbyss en privé -> Tribunal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rebday
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like And See What Happens Répondre en citant

Facebook Like And See What Happens
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Jon Morter October 25, 2012 9:21 AM A good article Daylan, only since 2010 you cannot change the name of a page that has over 200 people like it. Had to post it and call out a few friends who are chronic likers of this crap. except maybe to up the rank but thats hard (impossible?) to prove, no? Or is it just as simple as aiming for millions of post Likes to yield hundreds of Page likes? Daylan Pearce October 25, 2012 9:42 AM Hey Ola, The likes all contribute to the edge rank. Theyre CELEBRATING his sickness, fer chrissakes! One of the posts is Wesley asked me if he had any birthday wishes from China. I know the reality is a lot different, but scamming people into increasing edge rank,likes, share etc is just treating your customers like dickheads. Just thought Id share with you that this was posted on the Facebook page&checking snopes before forwarding dumb emails tonight. For example, liking a Facebook fan page allows the owner of the page to collect any publicly available information about you: your age, sex, what country youre from, the city you live in, and so onalthough the data appears grouped together in a big chart, without any names attached. Probably due to the lack of cancerous, pastel-backgrounded LoLCats I suspect. The other thing to realise is that edgerank, likes, followers etc is great, but if you have to buy them, then they of what value are they really? perception? Buying 1000 likes from Fiverr is great, but if your business is an Australian business, then what good is 900 likes from the Phillipines gonna do? Its a false metric. Tony Agee October 26, 2012 10:10 AM What about people who are trying to viral to get leads for their pages who market online and do not sell their page? Is that a scam as well? How much money are these poor victims that have their image hijacked losing? Arent you providing content on this page to build up your rankings? You think that pic with the beautiful girl doesnt make folks linger on this page a bit longer. Those fan page postings wont appear in the Facebook news feeds of your friends, thoughor at least, not unless you happen to (you guessed it) click the Like button for a particular post. This is what I posted on my FB about three weeks ago. Thanks for reading. And dont forget to click like, otherwise the Lord will cast you down and your grandmother will be eaten alive by a gang of jobless pygmies. Daylan Pearce October 24, 2012 10:42 AM Yeah, its annoying. If companies can effectively do that, then I dont mind. Ive only just started seeing these in my news feed; my friends must be an insular bunch. There are various FB pages dedicated to combatting these like-whores e.g. At this stage they only seem to take down the post when the actual owner of the image gets in touch: Great article! Ive tried to explain this to friends on my FB so many times but I think they thought I was being pedantic as Id get replies like surely liking little Madisons picture cant do any harm? Yes. As soon as they rename their page and start appearing in peoples feeds uninvited, people will unlike them. subroto October 25, 2012 1:40 PM Very enlightening and explains why I am seeing more of these types of pages. I still dig it. Robyn February 19, 2013 11:23 PM Thanks for this info and have shared it. Amit April 13, 2013 1:33 PM Thanks for post, there always two sides . Well written. Though I was wondering who would name their profile I love when you text me first? Then I saw your screenshot of Pages for sale, and I chuckled even harder. Hope it helps: . Thank you for reading Marcelo. Sean April 4, 2013 7:32 AM Thanks for bringing this topic to people attention. Even though we isolated where the picture was stolen from (a charity), Facebook will not take down the viral photo unless the copyright owner (a representative from the charity isnt good enough for them) comes forward and demands a DCMA takedown. FBpurity wont magically dispose of all the clutter, but just as noise-cancelling headphones dont actually cancel all the noise, it sure does help. Moreover, do you believe there is a place for brands on facebook? One could argue this goes against facebooks claim that it is a place to Connect and share with the people in your life. Great article explaining why! . Thanks again&.loved it. Thanks for the comment and stopping by. Most analytic metrics today track not just hits, but how long you visit a page, so if youre only there for a few seconds, chances are your visit wont count as a legitimate hit. Daylan Pearce February 5, 2013 10:31 PM Oh. Kassil April 9, 2013 7:06 AM Thanks, man. Keith February 22, 2013 11:30 AM First of all I would like to say great blog! I had a quick question in which Id like to ask if you dont mind 5a02188284
facebook sayfa hacklendihow to get more likes in facebook pagefacebook apple amazon googlefacebook messenger for nokia e63 downloadworld record of most likes on facebooknhung buc anh like nhieu nhat tren facebookfacebook chat pro for nokia c2-03how to make facebook business page private until likedhow to open facebook account if we forgot passwordfacebook graph api tutorial java

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde Ãbyss Index du Forum -> Ãbyss en privé -> Tribunal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange